8th March 2017, 11:58 AM
joksjohn

Admission procedure to join in AIIMS for students studying in Kuwait? What is the fee structure?

My daughter was born in middle east and is studying in Kuwait. Can she get admission in AIIMS and what is the fee structure? Can you please give me the detail on this? I need to know the steps which I need to follow for this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
  3. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in AIIMS college? My Son is studying 12th standard in Tamilnadu
  5. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS for OBC students?
  8. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  9. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  11. Is M.Sc(Nursing) offered in AIIMS? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Afgan students can get admission in AIIMS MBBS? Number of seats available for Afghan students?
  13. Procedure to join MBBS course in JIPMER? What is the fee structure for this?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  16. Admission procedure for B.Ed course for outside Rajasthan students? Fee structure details?
  17. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  18. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?