25th March 2022, 10:41 AM
Santanu8328

Admission procedure for MSc Biotechnology programme

I am final year student of bsc biotechnology and i want to know how to get admission in jadavpur university for msc biotechnology programme. Is there any entrance examination or i have to direct apply for msc biotechnology?

31st March 2022, 05:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure for MSc Biotechnology programme

Procedure:-

Step 1: Choose the colleges to study. Look out for the application dates for the entrance examination, if any.

Step 2: Once the application window opens, apply for the examination and check other essential details.

Step 3: Prepare and sit for the examination. Go through past papers and the examination syllabus for the exam.

Step 4: If the candidate has qualified for admission, the application form for the counseling session needs to be filled out from the official examination website. A minimal processing fee also needs to be paid.

Step 5: After all important steps are completed, the final admissions list with candidates' names will be up on the examination’s website. Offer letters from colleges will also be sent soon after.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?