22nd August 2011, 12:22 PM
sridharkuppusamy

Admission Procedure for Ph.D course across India? Is it necessary to give GATE Exam to join Ph.D?

sir i want to know about admission procedure for phd in iit across in india and is it necessary gate exam score.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  2. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  4. Is it possible to take admission for Ph.D with GATE score?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)? -- [New]
  6. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  7. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  8. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  9. Can i get admission in Ph.D through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. PHD in IIT through GATE? Calling mode for PHD in IITs?
  13. Detailed information about GATE-PhD for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  15. How can I get admission to study PhD in India without GATE being a M.Pharma 2nd year student?
  16. How to join Ph.D for further studies in CFTRI, Mysore? Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship for Ph.D programme
  17. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
24th December 2011, 08:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission Procedure for Ph.D course across India? Is it necessary to give GATE Exam to join Ph.D?

Admission procedure for Master’s degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 55 per cent marks (50 per cent marks for SC/ ST/ PH candidates) or an equivalent grade from a recognised university.You have to qualify the written test or Interview or both which are conduted by the universities for admission in P.hd. List of colleges offering P.hd courses in India:-

A.N.J.A College

A.A.Government Arts College For Men

A.V.C.College

Alagappa University

B.R.Ambedkar Bihar University

C.B.M.College

Guwahati University

Goa University
21st May 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission Procedure for Ph.D course across India? Is it necessary to give GATE Exam to join Ph.D?

Is it necessary to give GATE Exam to join Ph.Din Pharmaceutics? If No please give me the name of good colleges in Delhi which offered Phd programme for college toppers
2nd May 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have done my PGDM( Post graduation diploma in management) in bangalore. I heared that for doing Phd we need to do Masters compulsory. My course is equal to MBA. can u suggest me what is the procedure to apply for phd in INDIA and as well as as Abroad. Thanks in advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?