25th August 2020, 12:45 PM
sruthismenon

Admission procedure for PhD Immunology in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?

Admission procedures to study PhD Immunology in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur? Is there any entrance exams for that? Will I get any stipend during my PhD at Amala Cancer Research Centre? What are the detailed procedure for getting PhD admissions and what is the fees structure?

27th November 2020, 11:06 AM
ruckshana

Default Re: Admission procedure for PhD Immunology in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?

Admission to PhD Immunology from Amala Cancer Research centre, Thrissur, will be done on the basis of candidate's performance in the entrance exam followed by personal interview round conducted by the university or college.
Some of the common entrance exams for admission to this course are-
* CSIR UGC NET exam
* JRF GATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?