4th May 2018, 08:46 AM
ajiru mubeena

Admission procedure to study 11th Science in Abhinav Bharti High School, Kolkata for a candidate with 83% in 10th?

Hello everyone, I have got 83% marks in 10th Board exam. How I can get seat for 11th Science in Abhinav Bharti High School of Kolkata? Kindly let me know about the procedure for admission asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Bidya Bharti Girls High School, New Alipore in 11th standard? Is there any seats reserved for CBSE candidate?
  2. Fees and study pattern of Abhinav Bal Bharti Senior Secondary School, Jaipur?
  3. Minimum percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  5. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  6. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  7. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Higher Secondary Science in National High School, Kolkata?
  9. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here?
  12. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study 11th Humanities in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  15. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Telangana State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?
  17. Admission procedure to study 11th in Military School of Bangalore for a candidate of Belgaum? Last date of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?