31st May 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Admission in regular colleges of Maharashtra is possible in the month of August after appearing for July 2017 repeater?

Hello sir I had appeared for Feb 2017 exam result were out yesterday. So I failed in 2 subjects. Can i appear for July 2017 repeater exam and after passing can i apply for admission after the result coming out in august from college with regular mode? Please guide me.

31st May 2017, 11:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in regular colleges of Maharashtra is possible in the month of August after appearing for July 2017 repeater?

Yes, if your results are declared before admission process then you can apply for admission in regular colleges of Maharashtra. Original certificates are asked by college at time of admission.

You need to have certificates like marksheet, transfer, character and migration certificate to get admission in desired college.
31st May 2017, 03:09 PM
isargie

Default Re: Admission in regular colleges of Maharashtra is possible in the month of August after appearing for July 2017 repeater?

It's depend upon what kind of exam you are appearing for.As, you didn't mentioned which exam you would like to appear, i assume it as graduation exam.

In graduation, you have to appear semester wise, if someone fail to clear semester, they have to appear for same in next semester. There are total two semester conducted in a year.

For reappearing examination, some universities follows different rules. I advice you to contact your university / institute's exam section for that.
Though you clear exam, you will not get admission in the middle of year. You have to wait till year completion.
1st June 2017, 12:29 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to give supplementary exam and after passing it you can get admission in any of the colleges. You will not face any difficulties as because in some of the colleges there are admissions upto September so no need to worry. You will be able to pursue from regular mode of education.
26th July 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I repeated 12th sci exam & now I need to get admission in b.pharm am I eligible for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?