6th November 2011, 05:19 PM
shubh.goju

Admission in regular course like M.A, MBA or MCA after doing B.A private?

sir/mam,
i want to ask one thing that i am
doing BA private
can i get admission in any regular
course like MA, MBA, MCA .
and am i eligible for CAT, UPSC
exams and state public service
commission exams.
I have done 10+2 from UP BOARD with PCM 68.4%

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do regular MCA after doing BCA private?
  2. Is it possible to do MA regular and MBA private at the same time?
  3. For appearing for CAT or for taking admission in MBA is regular graduation required?
  4. Admission in regular MCA college or university is possible with 46% in both B.Com and M.Com?
  5. Can I do MSc in CS Private? What is the scope of regular and private?
  6. Can I get admission in regular MBA in any university in Delhi after clearing MCA with 1 division and 3rd division in B.Com?
  7. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  8. Admission in MCA in regular mode after BCA without Maths in 12th?
  9. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  10. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
  11. Eligibility for MBA after B.Com with 42% and M.Com with 65%?
  12. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  13. Can I get regular MCA admission in Karnataka University Dharwad after completing B.Tech in Karnataka Stat Open University? I am a regular mode student for MCA
  14. MBA admission after getting 51% in graduation through correspondence? Job after completing MBA in regular with 51% in graduation? -- [New]
  15. Which course to opt for post graduation between part time MBA and MCA?
  16. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  17. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  18. Regular MCA after B.Sc (IT) from SMU though distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
19th November 2011, 05:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in regular course like M.A, MBA or MCA after doing B.A private?

Yes, you can certainly apply for the post graduation courses after completing B.A in private. There is no restriction on joining these courses even if you have done your graduation as a distance course. But it is mandatory on the part of the candidates to have secured the graduation from recognized universities or institutes even though pursued that as a distance course. You can attend the CAT/Mat exam for joining the MBA course. You can also apply for the MCA or MA course also. Even for most of the exams conducted by UPSC and State service public commission exam the minimum qualification required is graduation.
4th June 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in regular course like M.A, MBA or MCA after doing B.A private?

Sir, I passed my 10 2 with 62% from Rajasthan Board in 2008, but did no complete my graduation because of some financial condition. Now I want to complete my graduation with one year sitting program. I want to know that after this degree can I apply for M.B.A or any other master degree from U.G.C approved and reconized univercity as a reguler student ?
12th September 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

sir can i take admission in mca in jamia milia islamia or in private institute. if idid my graduation private.
3rd February 2013, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me any problem in CDS exam after private graduation?
3rd February 2013, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me any problem in CDS exam after private graduation?
23rd March 2013, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I want to ask u that is any age requirment to do b.a private and which subjects should I choose which helps me in MBA after b.a and which university provide these courses in haryana (india).
19th July 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

regular M.A course
13th October 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i do the b.a private ....why i eligible take admission in mba regular course .....sir please give me quiery ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?