31st May 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission in St Xavier's college is possible with 64% in English?

I want to get admission in St. Xavier's college. So, can i get with the above mentioned percentage in English? Please, tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  2. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
  3. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  4. Cut off marks for English Hons in Xaviers Kolkata?
  5. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  6. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  7. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  8. Marks or percentages required for English honours at St. Xavier's college?
  9. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  11. Can I get admission for St Xaviers Calcutta?
  12. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college or Goenka College with 82% marks?
  13. Can I have Economics and Journalism as my side pass subjects with honors in English in St Xaviers College? I have obtained 88% in English and 70% in total
  14. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths? -- [New]
  15. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  16. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  17. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  18. Date of 2nd merit list of St. Xaviers College Kolkata for B.A English Honors?
31st May 2017, 05:42 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: Admission in St Xavier's college is possible with 64% in English?

Admission in St Xaviers College is depend on the basis of merit. online application can be submitted through website of the college itself.
Courses offered at the St Xaviers College are recognised by University of Mumbai.
31st May 2017, 07:12 PM
Aafreen Kausher

>> If you are interested in pursuing any English hons. course, you are not eligible for the course. The minimum requirement is 75%.

>> However, if you are willing to apply for any other courses you can surely go for it as the minimum requirement is 60% aggregate marks in 12th standard from a recognized Board/University or any equivalent qualification.

** Admission Procedure :

* You can apply for the specified course both online and offline.
* The application + Entrance Examination fee is 700/- Rs.
* You have to crack the Entrance Examination with the latest cut off criteria to get into the course.
* 2 selection lists are released after the entrance.
* Then the application procedure follows as per the requirements.

>> For any further details regarding Xavier's admission criteria, you may refer to the official website of Xavier college Ranchi i.e. www.sxcran.org
31st May 2017, 07:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The admission in St. Xavier's College Kolkata is offered on the basis of merit score.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the admission, the minimum required eligibility for admission is candidate must have passed 12th with English as main paper and have scored at least 60% in it.

The merit will be on the basis of 2* % in English + % aggregate = total aggregate.

So, on total aggregate merit score will be prepared. To get more detail visit at www.sxccal.edu.
31st May 2017, 07:40 PM
help100%

Generally St. Xavier's College and Group of Colleges are top notch colleges, so normally aggregate cut off at this places are around 80% to 85%, so you need to find what's your aggregate marks i.e best of 4 subjects including English marks. I would better say apply with out hesitating and don't presume in advance that you will be rejected or won't make within the cut off.
31st May 2017, 10:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

St. Xavier's is a well known college of Kolkata, there are also college by same name in other cities as in Mumbai. But I am not sure about which you want the information.

I am giving you the eligibility about college in Kolkata where admission is on merit basis.

For admission in English Honors course it is mandatory to have minimum 60% in 12th with English as main paper.

The cut offs will be prepare on basis of score in English ( more weightage ) and overall aggregate.

So, you are eligible to apply for it and wait for merit list to get admission.
31st May 2017, 11:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get admission in St.Xavier's College with 64% marks that is mentioned above. Here is the basic educational qualification that is required.

>> In order to do course in English stream, you must have studied English as a compulsory subject.

>> An Aggregate of 60% marks are required in order to pursue this course.

>> As you have scored more than what is required i.e., 64% marks, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to do this course.
31st May 2017, 11:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Admission in St.Xavier,s college is based on the merit of applied candidate. Marks obtained in 12th acts as the basis of admission.

Online application can be submitted through the website of the college itself. Courses offered at St. Xavier college are recognised by University of Mumbai. Admissions are usually made in the month of June.
7th June 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got 65%in English paper in 12th board...and I want admission in st Xavier's Ranchi for English honors...will I get admission??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?