14th August 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission structure for a degree in Mechanical stream after Diploma in Fabrication?

What is the admission structure for degree in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in fabrication? Please tell me the Admission structure.

Related Questions:
  1. In which stream i can take admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Fabrication Technology?
  2. List of Hydro mechanical equipment and steel fabrication related companies for job after B.Tech with Mechanical stream -- [New]
  3. Where are the colleges for degree course in Goa and outside Goa for Mechanical Engineering after diploma?
  4. Are there any jobs in Chennai after completing diploma mechanical engineering with 5 years experience in fabrication/purchase/quality?
  5. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  6. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  7. Am I eligible for Indian CDC after completing 12th and diploma in Marine Mechanical fitter and fabrication
  8. Chances of getting lateral entry into B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  11. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  12. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  13. Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  14. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  15. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  18. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
18th August 2016, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission structure for a degree in Mechanical stream after Diploma in Fabrication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the admission structure for degree in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in fabrication? Please tell me the Admission structure.
Diploma in Fabrication candidates are not eligible for B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?