9th October 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Advanced Bank Management question papers of previous 5 years for CAIIB exam

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly send me the previous years question papers for CAIIB for Advanced Bank Management? I want to get previous 5 years question papers of this CAIIB exam. Kindly provide me immediately.

14th October 2018, 06:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Advanced Bank Management question papers of previous 5 years for CAIIB exam

CAIIB Advanced Bank Management Question papers are uploaded here as attachments.

Here are the attachments given below.
1st September 2019, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advanced Bank Management question papers of previous 5 years for CAIIB exam

please provide 5 years question papers of caiib with retail banking optional. mail id [email protected]
21st September 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Age of rasool pbuh when they did hijrat
6th November 2019, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I will be appearing for CAIIB exam so I need the solved question papers for CAIIB in Advanced Bank Management and Retail banking and Financial Management of last 5 years so that I can start preparing for the exam. My email id is [email protected]

Regards
Supriya
23rd December 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What is CAMELS? Discuss how banks are using CAMELS In measuring their performance?
27th April 2022, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

With an initial deposit of GHS 10,000, and the current reserve requirement of 12% in Ghana (following the last MPC meeting), illustrate how much additional money can be created with 10 banks in the economy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?