1st December 2018, 04:34 PM
Jamuna suresh

Is it advisable to pursue M.Com and M.Phil together?

I have completed my B.Com and now planing to pursue M.Com or M.Phil. Or, shall I do M.Com and M.Phil simultaneously? What would you suggest?

31st December 2018, 11:40 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it advisable to pursue M.Com and M.Phil together?

It is not advisable to pursue Master of Commerce and Master's degree in Philosophy at same time because both courses are totally different.

You must pursue Master's degree in commerce first after bachelor's degree in commerce. Once you complete M.Com, you can go ahead for Master's degree in Philosophy.
31st December 2018, 01:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to pursue M.Com and M.Phil together?

It will be foolish to do both M.Com and M.phil simultaneously. Rather it will create burden to you. After completing B.Com, I suggest you to do M.Com as it is the only higher studies which all students should follow after completing B.Com . And also there are good career prospects after passing M.Com .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?