31st October 2021, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Aeronautical engineering can be done after Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering to become an Aircraft Design engineer in future?

I want to ask question about aeronautical engineering after diploma in electronics and communication... Now i am studding in electronics and communication engineering now i am studying 3rd sem...i just wanna ask after completion of this engineering can i join in aeronautical designing this in my dream to be in aricraft design engineering.. So a im very querious to know the answer about this question...
I am waiting waiting for your answer...please understand my question and answer....thank you...

31st October 2021, 07:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Aeronautical engineering can be done after Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering to become an Aircraft Design engineer in future?

Yes it is very beneficiary if ece student goes aerospace engineering if there is a dying thirst to pursue it. You could cope on due course of time. But there is another option available named avionics open to electronics engineers
1st November 2021, 07:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aeronautical engineering can be done after Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering to become an Aircraft Design engineer in future?

Yes. After completion of the Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you are eligible to apply for Aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?