28th July 2012, 05:34 PM
vuha sri

Is Aeronautical engineering good for career? Is it good to join Fly Tech Hyderabad?

Is Aeronautical engineering good for career.is it good to join in fly tech hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for a good career after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  2. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  3. How to join Aeronautical engineering in Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore?
  4. How can I get a project of any Navratna Company in Hyderabad in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering M.Tech after doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  6. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  7. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  8. Aeronautical Engineering after BSc
  9. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  11. Which specialization is best in B.Tech to do M.Tech in Aerospace or M.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which branch is the best to join in engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join M.Tech aeronautical engineering after B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech mechanical engineering
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  17. How to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering while studying 4th year in ECE department
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
30th January 2013, 10:12 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is Aeronautical engineering good for career? Is it good to join Fly Tech Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuha sri View Post
Is Aeronautical engineering good for career.is it good to join in fly tech hyderabad

Dear Aspirant,

Yes the aeronautical engineering is very good domain for a student.
Also since we have a pair of airports in Hyderabad and also many airports in the country.

You can have a good chance of getting in to this field for sure.

But provided you have the efficiency to work.Because there is a wide competition.So if you have a good academics score and better communication skills.

You can have a fair chance in getting into this field.

Joining the Flying institute will be a addon to your resume.If you have any certification or flight experience.

By which you can have a great advantage on others who doesnt have any of it.

So i would suggest to join it and excel in your respective category and get some minimum experience.

Rest it depends on your luck.So you can go ahead with the joining into that institute.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?