8th August 2011, 09:14 PM
raja453

Which are the affiliated colleges in AP in all university regions?

i need acadamic year affiliated colleges in andhra pradesh in all university reagens

Related Questions:
  1. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  2. How to do regular M.Com?
  3. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  4. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  5. When can we expect the forms of DU for M.Com? Colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University?
  6. List of colleges or institutes in Kolkata affiliated to West Bengal University or Calcutta University?
  7. MBA colleges affiliated to Pune University with fee less than Rs. 200,000 -- [New]
  8. Is there any source to get all the email ids of all the colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  9. What is the date of start of online registration for MSc Program under Calicut University and affiliated colleges?
  10. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  11. Am I allowed to transfer from Sastra University to any of the Anna University affiliated colleges in 2nd or 3rd year of B.E/B.Tech courses?
  12. Can I get MSc Physics in any college which is affiliated under Calicut University after scoring 84.9% marks in BSc Physics?
  13. Which colleges in Mumbai are affiliated by Pune University
  14. How can I get information regarding admission in Engineering Delhi-NCR, Noida, Greater Noida, ghaziabad?
  15. Names of the universities which give affiliation for polytechnic college?
  16. Can I take VTU or Autonomous or civil engineering if I am a diploma student
  17. Colleges offering BCA course affiliated to Delhi University which do not consider Maths?
  18. Can I shift to other college affiliated to same university in 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
4th December 2011, 03:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the affiliated colleges in AP in all university regions?

Hello friend, there are several universities in AP.Here are the list of some universities:--
Acharya Nagarjuna University

English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabad

English and Foreign Languages University School of Distance Education (EFLU SDE)
Andhra Pradesh University of Law, Visakhapatnam

Andhra University (AU)

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AU SDE)

Acharya NG Ranga Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University

Dr BR Ambedkar Open University (BROU)

Dr BR Ambedkar University, Srikakulam

Dravidian University

Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education (ANU CDE)

Adikavi Nannaya University (ANU)

BEST WISHES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?