20th June 2020, 02:15 PM
a4ab95

After B.Tech am I eligible for Trained Graduate Teacher of Mathematics?

Dear Sir, I have completed B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in 2016. Now I want to join TGT Maths Teacher job in govt. schools. I know you will first tell me to appear for TET exam, but without any B.Ed I can't apply for this as per criterion of HTET 2020.

Let suppose I have B.Ed degree available now then I will appear into HTET and let supposed I pass the exam. Then when I will apply for TGT Maths against any vacancy then they demand for B.Sc in Mathematics at graduate level, which I have't, because I am a B.Tech holder.

7th September 2020, 07:23 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: After B.Tech am I eligible for Trained Graduate Teacher of Mathematics?

Yes,you are right ,to be a part of TGT you need do B.Sc degree with B.Ed along then only you can apply for TET entrance exam
Lets say if you pass TET but that wont be applicable and not valid too.So,it will be waste of time,efforts
If you literally want to go in teaching platform then you can try for private sector specially competitive exam coaching classes like FITJEE,AAKASH,TIME,EDUSOL which will pay you good salary based on your experience and subject skills or you can join in CBSE/ICSE international school.
9th September 2020, 02:47 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: After B.Tech am I eligible for Trained Graduate Teacher of Mathematics?

After completion of B. Tech degree you can apply for government school teacher jobs through TET exam. If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for High School teacher exam. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?