20th September 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

After B.Tech Biotech is it better to take MSc Biotech? What are the job opportunities? In which posts can i get the job after MSc Biotech in Kerala?

Is it better for me to take MSc BIOTECH after B.TECH BIOTECH?What r the job oppurtunities and in what posts will i get job after MSc BIOTECH in kerala ?

21st September 2011, 12:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tech Biotech is it better to take MSc Biotech? What are the job opportunities? In which posts can i get the job after MSc Biotech in Kerala?

Yes, since you have done your B.Tech in Biotech it always good to pursue the post graduation in same field. This will enhance the job opportunities for the candidates involved in this area. The job opportunities will be mainly in areas or sectors such as Pharmaceuticals, Health sector, agriculture etc. The ample opportunities also exist in the field of research and development. The candidates can get employed in various government departments and institutions related to this field in Kerala for jobs.
21st September 2011, 12:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tech Biotech is it better to take MSc Biotech? What are the job opportunities? In which posts can i get the job after MSc Biotech in Kerala?

Yes, since you have done your B.Tech in Biotech it always good to pursue the post graduation in same field. This will enhance the job opportunities for the candidates involved in this area. The job opportunities will be mainly in areas or sectors such as Pharmaceuticals, Health sector, agriculture etc. The ample opportunities also exist in the field of research and development. The candidates can get employed in various government departments and institutions related to this field in Kerala for jobs.
20th June 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

wt i do after my plustwo study.i got 75% in exam.i like study any related biology.wt can i do.iam living kasaragod
2nd July 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Is B.tech biotech is equivalent to msc. Please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?