1st February 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

After Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery which course to do at Masters level to become an Oncologist?

Can a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) graduate student after doing the required Post Graduation studies become an Oncologist? If yes, which are the courses he should do after BAMS at Masters level to be eligible to become an Oncologist?

6th February 2018, 06:44 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery which course to do at Masters level to become an Oncologist?

Yes, You can become an Oncologist after doing post graduation in Oncology related courses.

Master's Degree courses for becoming Oncologist are:-
M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology)
D.M. (Medical Oncology)
M.D. in Radiotherapy
7th February 2018, 08:39 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery which course to do at Masters level to become an Oncologist?

Procedure to become Oncologist:
>>Candidates should go for MBBS degree after completing class 10+2 exam in Science stream with PCB.
>>After completing MBBS course, they should go for (a) M.S degree followed by M.Ch(Surgical Oncology) course
(b)M.D degree followed by D.M(Medical Oncology) course.

It is not possible to do MBBS after BAMS degree, but you can do MBBS course as a 12 class pass fresher applicant.
17th May 2023, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can BAMS students become oncologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?