10th August 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

After BCA which course is useful for me?

because i am wasted my 5 year in b.com degree.but im not intrested in acconting.i m intrested in IT field so plz tell me what can i do.

14th August 2011, 08:16 PM
Bmsri

Default Re: After BCA which course is useful for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
because i am wasted my 5 year in b.com degree.but im not intrested in acconting.i m intrested in IT field so plz tell me what can i do.
After the BCA the best course for you is MCA .MCA does not involve maths or accounts.MCA is a course related to computer science.It mainly deals with the programming languages and components of the computer.It is the advance study of the BCA.If you are bored and If you want to enter the management field then it is better for you to select MBA.
Good Luck.
15th August 2011, 12:24 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Best Course After Completing BCA.

If you are a BCA student and if you are interested in the higher study then after completing BCA course MCA is the best option for you. BCA and MCA both courses are related to the computer field. So, if you are interested in the computer field then MCA is the best option after completing BCA course. After completing MCA course you can get a good job in a big IT company.

After BCA course if you do MCA course then you will get help from the BCA course because MCA course is related to the BCA course. Many college/University offer for this program. So, if you are interested in this course then you can take admission in the MCA course after completing BCA course through entrance examination. Now finally depend on you in which field you are more interested. I advise you to choose any field according to own interest not by another interest.

Regards
~Mukul~
15th August 2011, 12:36 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

I hope MCA is the best course for post graduation after BCA course in graduation course,because now a day there is lot of boom for Information Technology sector,so if you complete post graduation computer application,then you will have good career....
15th August 2011, 12:44 AM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003

Quote:
We know that the BCA is an IT course and in my opinion after BCA you should do MCA just because it is also an IT Course and also same related to BCA both are computer programming course. and if you want to make your career in IT field that is the best option for you to choose MCA after your BCA.
With Best Regards
Md. Raja Azher
15th August 2011, 12:51 AM
Azher88

Quote:
It is fact that after BCA definitely You should do your MCA just because both are same type course and IT course.
With Best Regards.
Md. Raja Azher
15th August 2011, 01:31 AM
Azher88

Quote:
After BCA you should do MCA in all point of the view it will beneficial for you.
With Best Regards
Md. Raja Azher
15th August 2011, 03:23 AM
Sehwag6

after bca mca is a very good course

mca:-

**master in computer application

**3year course

**eligibility is graduation and 12th with maths

**write entrance

all the best
15th August 2011, 04:43 PM
Lyk23

Smile Re: After BCA which course is useful for me?

hi friend,

After completing BCA you should go for MCA because both are in same stream of computer application. so there will not be any need of accounting so dont worry. After completing MCA you will get a good salary .so please go for that.
you will get a salary of minimum 15,000 t0 20,000 (per month) in early stages.

GOOD LUCK!
19th November 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

which goverement exam is better?
12th February 2012, 03:26 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

if you are interested in the computer field then MCA is the best option after completing BCA course. After completing MCA course you can get a good job in a big IT company.
After BCA course if you do MCA course then you will get help from the BCA course because MCA course is related to the BCA course. MCA is a course related to computer science.It mainly deals with the programming languages and components of the computer.It is the advance study of the BCA.If you are bored and If you want to enter the management field then it is better for you to select MBA.then you can take admission in the MCA course after completing BCA course through entrance examination.
18th July 2012, 09:33 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

After BCA course if you do MCA course then you will get help from the BCA course because MCA course is related to the BCA course. Many college/University offer for this program. So, if you are interested in this course then you can take admission in the MCA course after completing BCA course through entrance examination. After completing MCA you will get a good salary .so please go for that.
you will get a salary of minimum 15,000 t0 20,000 (per month) in early stages.

GOOD LUCK!
10th August 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.sc. by ZBC. Plz. Advise me that what to do in computrise line.i hope u that u ll give the good information. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?