21st July 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

After BSc in Microbial Food Technology can I do M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the procedure to apply and further scope?

After doing BSC in MICROBIAL FOOD TECH. can i do M.TECH in food tech...???????????? & whats the procedure for that means how i can applyy....??? and after doing that what are further scopes ....??

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after MSc microbial food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology? -- [New]
  4. Can I get a job as an organic chemistry after BSc in food technology? Can I do M.Tech after BSc in Food Technology?
  5. Scope of M.Sc in Food Technology and necessity of maths for doing the same?
  6. Can I apply for a test(Food Inspector) after doing graduation in BSc Biotechnology and PG in Fermentation and Microbial Technology
  7. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  8. What is the scope of food technology?
  9. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  10. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
  11. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  12. What should I do next after M.Sc in Microbiology Food Technology?
  13. How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology
  14. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  15. Which is the best option for me after completing BSc food technology and management
  16. Can I do MSc in food technology after doing BSc in CBZ?
  17. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  18. Is it possible to do food technology after B.Pharmacy? Which colleges are offering food technology course?
19th October 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc in Microbial Food Technology can I do M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the procedure to apply and further scope?

is there m.tech in food tech.?
19th April 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc in Microbial Food Technology can I do M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the procedure to apply and further scope?

i am willing to do food technology at bandra college mumbai what is the scope after graduation
3rd July 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of B Sc food technology
16th July 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of bsc food technology if i do it from g.b.pantnagar university
6th June 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

after doing B.Sc in microbial and food technology,can i go for M.Sc in forensic science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?