21st July 2011, 12:21 PM
MUJEEB HASAN

After BSc Physics can I go for engineering? Procedure to join engineering? Which are the institutes that provide this course?

I am a student of B.Sc(physics) of final year , now i want to go towards engineering.Can i do it ? if yes then please tell me the procedure to join it and also tell me the name of the institutions which provide this course?

Related Questions:
4th November 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc Physics can I go for engineering? Procedure to join engineering? Which are the institutes that provide this course?

yes ......you will gate direct admission in 2nd year degree.........!!(only if u get 50% in bsc and u should have maths in 12th)
10th November 2011, 02:35 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After BSc Physics can I go for engineering? Procedure to join engineering? Which are the institutes that provide this course?

dear friend,

yes you can go for that .
but i don't think that it is the right decision for you future .
because both are graduation degree.
so think about it .
best of luck.
11th December 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i m BSc complited student with 57 percent but ,do not math subject in 12th std ,therefore can i do enggineering
4th May 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

y not to do engineering after bsc?n iam interested in mechanical
25th October 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to engg after bsc physics in NIT so i want to know the procedure.
26th October 2012, 02:30 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

hello,

You are not mention. You go to diplo or degree.

You are complete b.sc in physics.

You take admision in diplo, so you take admisiom in 10th or 12th referance.

And you get admision in degree but you are 12th science cleared in up to 65% ,so you will get admision in degree.

But you can use b.sc referance in get admision in degree, you are not eligible. It is only required 12th science good percentage up to 65% to get admision.

Best of luck
10th July 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of 3rd year physics hons with an aggregate of 7.8 pointer but still then i have an affection to study electronics and communication engineering, so if this is possible then please tell me how to do that .From above reference i have got an idea that its a direct admission, but further more info would helpful.....
1st September 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

sir ,

i am a student of BSC ( physics math ) i want make carrier in mechanial field . so if this is possible then please tell me how to do that .but still i do not want to do b.tech after bsc .
31st July 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in engineering colleges after completing bsc physics in regular colleges
30th May 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

After doing BSc Chemistry ,can I go for engineering. In 12th I got 36 marks only in Maths.
15th July 2019, 11:14 AM
abhiramdas1212

I am just pass plus two from open school and complete bsc physics..ITI...can I get admission engineering college...?age eligibility...?without entrance exam...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?