17th December 2017, 01:06 AM
Durgesh choubey

After clearing the 12th Maths improvement exam can I appear in Jharkhand Combine exam?

I have passed class 12th this year, but got failed in maths and applied for improvement exam in maths and therefore, can I give Jharkhnd combined exam. Please help

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in Improvement exam after giving 12th ISC Compartmental exam?
  2. Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?
  3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of giving improvement exams for 12th board? -- [New]
  4. What is the date for sale of application form of Jharkhand Medical Combine Entrance Exam? What is the total number of seats of MBBS in Jharkhand?
  5. Which marksheet will be valid after clearing 12th exam with compartment exam?
  6. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  7. Can I apply for improvement exam for just Maths subject in Maharashtra Board?
  8. Can I reappear for CBSE 12th maths improvement exam through private mode if already failed once?
  9. Is it possible to sit for JEE 2016 after clearing improvement exam in 2015?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in 12th improvement exam and appeared in JEE Mains?
  11. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances to appear in 12th Mathematics ISC Improvement exam for a graduate?
  14. How can I apply for Improvement exam in 3 subjects if secured 65% in 12th RBSE Science with Maths?
  15. Can i appear for CBSE improvement exam after 1 year gap? I have passed 12th
  16. Am I eligible for indian armed force after passing improvement exam of 12th class CBSE board?
  17. How to apply for improvement test?
  18. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
17th December 2017, 10:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After clearing the 12th Maths improvement exam can I appear in Jharkhand Combine exam?

Let me tell you that if you have compartment then first of all you have to clear it. After applying for improvement exam only you are not eligible to write Jharkhand Combined Exam. First of all you have to clear it to be eligible for that.
17th December 2017, 11:45 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: After clearing the 12th Maths improvement exam can I appear in Jharkhand Combine exam?

You are considered pass only after clearing all 5 subjects. But if you got failed in Maths then you are not considered pass. That is why you have to clear it firstly then only you will be eligible to apply for any type of examination.
Firstly you should clear improvement examination to be eligible for Jharkhand Combined exam.
18th December 2017, 01:32 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Yes you can give Jharkhand Combined exam but if you do not pass the subject in improvement paper then combined exam scores will be assumed as invalid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?