11th April 2013, 03:52 PM
vidyashrikagale

After completing 12th can we choose Astrophysics course?

after completing 12th standard can we choose the astrophyics course or needed any other degree?? if needed any degree then please say......

Related Questions:
  1. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  2. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  3. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  4. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  5. Which B.Tech course should I choose after 12th science so as to join in Astrophysics field?
  6. What is the qualification to take Astrophysics?
  7. Which job can I get after completing masters in Astrophysics? Can I get a job in NASA or ISRO
  8. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
  9. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  10. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate? -- [New]
  11. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  12. What kind of opportunities are available after completing MSc Astrophysics? What would be the range of salary? Names of institutes offering the course?
  13. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  15. How to do PG in the field of astrophysics after completing BSc PCM?
  16. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  17. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  18. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
15th June 2016, 12:34 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: After completing 12th can we choose Astrophysics course?

Yes you can do Astrophysics course after completing 12th.

You should do bachelors degree in biological science ,engineering, mathematics or physical science from a recognized university.

The applicants need to obtain any one of the following degrees from reputed institutes like IISC or IIT.

Then you are eligible to do Phd in Astrophysics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?