16th January 2016, 02:23 PM
plavazhi

After completing 12th is it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering?

I am studying in 12th .so i have to no about the engineering courses after completing my pu education am willing to take aeronautical engineering so please help me madam/sir and send me the replay about this question. If it possible i have to no which college is best for aeronautical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  3. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55%-60% in 12th?
  4. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  6. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th?
  7. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  10. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  13. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  15. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  16. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  17. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  18. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
16th January 2016, 08:36 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing 12th is it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering?

AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING AFTER 12th

* Aeronautical engineering is most popular branches in the engineering studies.

* YES it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering

* Aspirants who wish to join for this course have to appear in an entrance examination like IIT JEE.

* Also you should have successfully completed 12th or equivalent with PCM/ PCB.

* You should be in the age group between 17 & 25 years
16th January 2016, 10:46 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: After completing 12th is it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering?

# The field of Aeronautical or Aerospace is most challenging, interesting and rewarding one with scope for growth.

# Aeronautics or Aerospace is the branch of Science which deals with space exploration, and aviation. It also deals in construction, testing, development, designing and maintenance of aircraft, space craft, satellites and missiles.

# Candidate has to attend following anyone entrance examination:

* Joint Engineering Examination (JEE)
* All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)
* BITSAT Examination

# Required eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering are:

* Must have taken minimum 60% maks in 10+2 level in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
* Candidate must have qualify the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the IITs. As a general rule, marks obtained in both in 10+2 as well as in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
* In many institutes, only marks obtained in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) are taken into consideration while offering admission in aeronautical engineering.

# The duration of the aeronautical/aerospace courses are:

* 4 years for degree level course.
* 2 to 3 years for diploma level course.

# Names of few aeronautical engineering colleges/universities are:

* Madras Institute of Technology
* Hindustan Institue of Engineering Technology
* Punjab Engineering College
* institute of aeronautical Engineering
* Anna University
* Indian Institute of Technology (IITs)
* Hindustan College of Engineering
* Birla Institute of Technology (BITS)

# The things/qualities required by aspirant of aeronautical/aerospace engineering are:

* Having good communication skill.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Having good computer skills.
* Well versed in mathematical problems.
* Having good designing skills.
* Having good planning ability.
* Must be physically fit.

# Areas of job available in this field are:

* In the Airline Services such as Indian Airlines, Air India, private airlines etc.
* In Aircraft Manufacturing Sector.
* In government organisations like National Aeronautical Lab (NAL), Civil Aviation Department, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL) etc.
* In Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
* Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
17th January 2016, 01:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

But you must have valid JEE Main and Advanced score card.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?