19th January 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

After completing BCA, one should do MCA or MBA?

Sir, I am studying BCA, I want to do Master's in universities like JNTUH, NITS or other similar universities in India. Is it possible for BCA student and I am interested in MCA and MBA. Which combination will be best with BCA?

27th January 2019, 11:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing BCA, one should do MCA or MBA?

You can pursue either MCA or MBA.
It depends on you that what you want to pursue. You are eligible to pursue both of them.
30th January 2019, 12:51 PM
raoshl

After BCA you are eligible to do both master’s degree MBA or MCA. Both are best and it totally depend on your interest to do any one of the course. To take admission in MBA or MCA you have to give the state or national level entrance exam after that you are eligible to take admission in the top University or colleges.
30th January 2019, 12:58 PM
praveenyoutuber

Yes, it is a good option to do an MBA after BCA provided you are interested in learning management subjects like Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Production… If you are technically inclined, then it is also a good idea to do an MCA after BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?