14th May 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

After completing CA how much salary can I expect?

After completing ca how much salary can i expect..please tell me how much

14th September 2015, 12:00 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: After completing CA how much salary can I expect?

C.A. stands for the Charted Accountant and this course is offered specially for the Commerce stream students but the students of other streams have the Mathematics in 12th can also apply for it. This course is offered by the Institute of charted Accountant of India and this is only a single institute in India which offers this course in India.

After the 12th candidate have to qualify the C.P.T. (Common proficiency test)and after qualifying it can get the admission in course in the Institute of Charted Accountant, New Delhi and the duration of this course is years and after completing the course you can get the jobs in various departments in government as well as in the private sector.

Jobs for the C.A. in private sector and well in government agencies-

>> Jobs in private sector for a C.A. could as a Charted Accountant in any company because the C.A. is always the first person of the Management in any company without a C.A. the company can not run smoothly.

>> If not want to work with any company as its client then can also start its own business in the market and can make a tie up with any company and can earn more profit only than a client of the company.

>> Also can be appointed as the Manager in any government bank as in State bank of India, Punjab national bank and also in the Reserve bank of India which could be the turning point of the life of any person if he or she is capable to do so.
10th July 2020, 12:48 PM
Warboy007

Default Re: After completing CA how much salary can I expect?

The average salary of Chartered Accountants in India ranges from 6-7 lakhs to 30 lakhs. International packages are even higher ranging up to 75 lakhs. Last year stats show that average salary of CAs in India was offered around 7.36 lakhs p.a. in the campus placement conducted by ICAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?