5th February 2018, 09:13 PM
Sam Kevin Jones

After completing Diploma in Mechanical core and 2 years experience which course to study now for better stability?

I completed Diploma in 2015 April, I have now two years experience in Mechanical core. I want to study like graduation. What I have to study? If I study that course it should be helpful for my career. Which course should I opt for?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech Mechanical now after completing diploma in ECE?
  2. Pursuing last semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Should I study after this or do any jobs and get practical experience?
  3. Whether experience certificate of CTS is considerable to get job in core companies for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and having eleven years of experience?
  5. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  6. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  10. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Which Mechanical related course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  14. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to study EMBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream? I have 2 years Mechanical Industry Experience
  16. What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience?
  17. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  18. Can I study PG in Political Science if having 5 years of working experience after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
12th February 2018, 09:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: After completing Diploma in Mechanical core and 2 years experience which course to study now for better stability?

Diploma to Degree is preferred by most of candidates.

You can pursue Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering. Diploma candidates can apply for LEET and JEE for admission in B.Tech course.

Academic qualification for LEET: Minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required.

You can choose mechanical engineering in B.Tech. For admission in IITs, you need to clear JEE Main and Advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?