7th December 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

After Diploma can I pursue BA LLB?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have finished my Diploma and also discontinued engineering. Can I do BA LLB now? If yes, then please tell me what is the procedure of applying for BA LLB?

14th December 2018, 08:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Diploma can I pursue BA LLB?

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility for pursuing integrated LLB (Bachelor of Legislative law) degree course that is BA LLB, then the minimum education required for pursuing the same degree course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognised board. Students holding equivalent degree are also eligible for pursuing the same degree.

So, having completed your diploma in engineering degree course, you are eligible for pursuing BA LLB degree course.

Further, for pursuing the same degree course from top law universities such as National Law University, BHU or any other central university, you need to qualify entrance examinations such as CLAT, BHU UET, CU CET, etc..
15th December 2018, 06:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BA LLB course after the diploma course.

BA LLB is five year course. The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

There is no upper age limit to appear for the examination to get admission in the course. So, you need to visit official website of institute to get detail about admission procedure.
15th December 2018, 08:10 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BA LLB course. It is five year course. Candidate passed diploma, 12th or equivalent are eligible to get admission in the course.

Admission procedure varies with institutes. So, visit official website to get detail information about the admission.

There is no upper age limit for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?