27th June 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

After MSc Biotech can I go abroad with full time work? Can I also apply for MBBS in abroad?

after doing m.sc in biotech can i go abroad with full time work and can i also apply for mbbs in abroad pls help me sir/mam

16th December 2011, 02:56 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Default Re: After MSc Biotech can I go abroad with full time work? Can I also apply for MBBS in abroad?

Hi,
After doing M.Sc you can definitely go abroad and you can do MBBS there but you will not get permission to do full time job there. You will get some hours like 24 hours or 38 hours per week to work there. But getting full time job is impossible but yes once you will become permanent resident of that country then you can do full time job but as a indian student you will not get full time permit. And you can do MBBS from there but getting admission is a very difficult task.
Thanks.
Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?