11th October 2011, 09:15 PM
roy.subhajit

After MSc Food Technology from Uttarkhand University of Technology what kind of job will I get?

what kind of job iwill get after compliting msc food technology from uttarakhand university of technology?

1st June 2012, 03:46 PM
prakash joshi.

Default Re: After MSc Food Technology from Uttarkhand University of Technology what kind of job will I get?

I think after completition of msc in food technology you can got the best job in goverment also,as a checker of food quality in restorent,and hotels and in catering bussinash.
because now day good food quality is important demand of a public.
27th January 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After MSc Food Technology from Uttarkhand University of Technology what kind of job will I get?

i want to know about the private universities in delhi dat provide msc in food technology???
17th September 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

how to enter in P.hd food technology and which test exam give?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?