20th September 2011, 12:18 PM
gstomar

After passing 12th can I get admission in engineering colleges in the month of November?

Can I get admission in Engg colleges in the month of November after 12 pass

Related Questions:
  1. In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?
  2. After getting compartment in 12th CBSE board in Physics can I appear in IIT JEE by passing 12th in the month of October-Nov through NIOS?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  4. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2? -- [New]
  5. Colleges offering MSc Chemistry under DU?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering college after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  7. List of good engineering colleges which do not take donations? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will be the Sub-Inspector of Police Exam this year? How to prepare for the Exam?
  9. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  10. When will held CDAC exam for Embedded System?
  11. How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology
  12. What is AIEEE? How is it useful?
  13. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  14. Can I get admission in some good colleges in DU after passing with 68% from KSA? Colleges which I can get?
  15. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. Does IPCC start in January?
  17. In which colleges can I get admission in B.Com(H) in Accounting and Finance after passing 12th with 63.40% marks?
  18. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
21st September 2011, 01:17 AM
saurabh abhijeet

Default Re: After passing 12th can I get admission in engineering colleges in the month of November?

hello friend,

all engineering colleges take their admission by august and there is no any college in India in which you can take admission in the month of november..... so you will have to wait for next year........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?