21st May 2023, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

After polytechnic can I become what I want and what are the steps?

Sir/ mam my name is manisha so I want to become air hostess but lam going through polytechnic so after polytechnic can I become what I want and what are the steps so pls make sure that your answer is my life changer so pls sir/mam help me

29th May 2023, 04:39 PM
eduking

Default Re: After polytechnic can I become what I want and what are the steps?

You haven't mentioned the polytechnic trade in which you are studying. If you are looking for an Air Hostess job then you need to undergo specialized training which is only offered by air hostess training academies. They will train you in various fields like communication and personality grooming which is required for such jobs.

Most of the polytechnic courses don't offer any scope for air hostess jobs. Hence, you need to take up some special courses in air hostess training to make a career in this field.
30th May 2023, 03:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After polytechnic can I become what I want and what are the steps?

A candidate for the position of air hostess must have either finished their class 12*in any stream or have an aviation-related undergraduate degree. The age requirement to apply for the course is 17 years old, with a 26-year maximum. The candidate should be at least five feet, two inches tall.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?