15th June 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 264606 rank in AIEEE where can I get admission?

Where i can get admission after getting 264606 rank in AIEEE Exam.I want admission in delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after scoring 131 in AIEEE, 58100 rank in AIEEE and state rank of 7100?
  3. Can I get admission in AIEEE after scoring 8956 rank?
  4. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 20,000 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in any government engineering colleges through AIEEE after scoring 2.56 rank in AIEEE?
  6. Any chance to get admission after scoring 509796 rank in AIEEE?
  7. In which government college can I get after scoring RPET rank of 8677 and AIEEE rank of 31000 rank?
  8. Where can I take admission in government college after scoring AIEEE rank of 9246
  9. When are the results of AIEEE going to be announced? How to get admission after scoring AIR of 30000?
  10. How to get admission in MNIT Jaipur after scoring 137 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in DTU or NSIT in computer science after scoring 6912 rank in AIEEE and 760 category rank?
  12. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  13. In which colleges can I get admission in AP after scoring AIEEE B.Arch rank of 2910 at state level?
  14. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 607098 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get admission in any good branch of BITS Mesra after scoring 40,000 AIEEE rank and 10k to 15k rank?
  16. Where will I get admission in UP after scoring 246 UPSEE GN rank, AIEEE AIR of 40287 and GN IP rank of 563?
  17. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  18. Which are the best colleges in UP in which I can get admission after scoring under 10,000 rank in AIEEE?
22nd October 2011, 11:15 PM
punamchand

Default Re: After scoring 264606 rank in AIEEE where can I get admission?

Dear Friend,
I don't want to lie to you because the troth is that my dear friend your Rank is not so good, but you can still get admission in some college. This is not sure that you get admission in Delhi, this is tough to get admission in Delhi but you can get admission in some other college.
If you want to get admission only in Delhi and if that is not happen this time then I think you should try again, and this time make an pure aim to score great rank in AIEEE and i m sure that you will get admission in best college of Delhi.

All the very best Dude.

Regards,
Punam Chand Bishnoi
28th May 2012, 11:55 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After scoring 264606 rank in AIEEE where can I get admission?

Hi

AIEEE is the All India Engineering Entrance Examination which is conducted on All India Basis by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) every year in the month of April.
This is usually organized and conducted to select candidates for the various B.Tech programs which are offered by many colleges and universities in India.

Now as you know the AIEEE is the largest Engineering exam in India with over 4 lacs students taking part in it every year. So obviously the competition is very very tough.

You have mentioned your rank to be 264606 which is nearly 2.5 lacs. To be very frank with you, your rank is not even enough to get you admission in ANY colleges under AIEEE. This is a very bitter truth and you should admit it as soon as possible.

You have not made your concepts clear at all and which has resulted in such a poor performance in the AIEEE exam for you.
Still you have 2 more attempts in this exam next and the following year. You may either take admission in the private colleges in Delhi namely Amity University, Lingyas, Manav Rachna University and all by direct admission schemes.
Or you can take year drop and prepare solely for the AIEEE exam so that you can clear it in the next attempt.

Just to inform you, there are not many colleges under AIEEE which are in Delhi. So instead you should take direct admission in the Privates I mentioned.

Hope this helps
All the best

Regards
RANJEET
28th May 2012, 01:48 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
at this rank you cant get any government college in any state belonging to any category.
if you want to take admission in any nits or any other top engineering then you must have to wait for the next year and score a very good marks also otherwise there is no chance for getting top colleges.
if you want to get admission this year then you can apply for any private colleges in tamilnadu, bhopal or maharastra.
you can consult any admission solution provider to get admission, they will provide you the best college upto your rank.
all the best.
28th May 2012, 03:09 PM
ambi_rajput

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where i can get admission after getting 264606 rank in AIEEE Exam.I want admission in delhi.
Unfortunately, your rank is way to bad to get admission into any good college.
Your rank should be under 1 lakh to get admission into an NIT under state quota.

But you can try any privat college.
Goodluck
5th June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I got 563 NEET rank in Delhi. Will I get medical college in Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?