19th September 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

At an age of 30 can I get myself admitted to any hotel management institutes for decent job?

i m 30 yrs old can i get myself admitted to any hotel management institute an get a decent job for me after completing any course from there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  2. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  3. Duration of Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering course? Names of institutes for this course?
  4. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  6. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  7. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  8. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  9. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India?
  10. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  11. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  12. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  13. How to get admission in HM institute? I have managed to get 50% marks in 12th
  14. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  15. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  18. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
16th December 2011, 11:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: At an age of 30 can I get myself admitted to any hotel management institutes for decent job?

Generally the maximum age for admission to pursue the course of hotel management is 22 years for general and 25 years for reserved candidates in institutes affiliated by National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology. As you are 30 years you can opt to do the course offered by State Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. The course is Certificate Course in Hotel & Catering Management. The minimum eligibility for the course is class 10 Pass with 2 Yrs. Hotel Experience or Graduate with English or Craft Course from IHM / FCI. For this course there is no upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?