25th July 2018, 02:02 AM
Gonu123

Age criteria to appear in UPSC and SSC exams for 34 years old Central Government employee?

Hi Sir, I am a Central Government employee, working in an ordinance Factory since 7 years. Right now I am 34 years of age. I want to apply for UPSC and SSC exams. I would like to know about the age criteria for applying in these exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam if I am central government employee? Is the maximum age limit 32 or 35 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum age required for a Central Government Employee to be eligible for UPSC Exam?
  3. Am I eligible to give UPSC Exam at the age of 38 years being a state Government Employee?
  4. Is it possible to get a central or state government job at the age of 40 years in Kolkata?
  5. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  6. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  7. Am I eligible for central government jobs being 39 years of age?
  8. What is the tax calculation criteria for a central government employee?
  9. What is the age relaxation for central Armed police force for IBPS exam?
  10. What is the age relaxation given for central government employee?
  11. Eligibility criteria in UPSC or SSC for government employees?
  12. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  13. Can I do graduation from IGNOU if I am a railway employee?
  14. Can I get age relaxation under Central Government Employee quota in Haryana Police SI recruitment for a 28 years Assistant Loco Pilot?
  15. Any age relaxation for me to appear in group I services of central government if I am a WB government employee?
  16. Can I attempt for Civil Services being a Central Government Employee at an age of 35 years?
  17. Being a 38 years old Central Government GP C Employee, can I apply in same department as departmental candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to get Central Government job with 83% marks scored in B.Sc Maths?
27th July 2018, 02:49 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age criteria to appear in UPSC and SSC exams for 34 years old Central Government employee?

The age criteria for UPSC and SSC exams are:

Civil Services exam: 21-32 years. There is upper age relaxation of three years for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.

Government employees have five years relaxation in upper age limit.

It is 18-27 years for some posts and 18-30 years for some in SSC. Upper age relaxation remains same.

You can apply for UPSC Civil Services exam at age of 34 years.
27th July 2018, 07:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria to appear in UPSC and SSC exams for 34 years old Central Government employee?

There is relaxation of three year for Central Government employee in appearing for Civil Service Examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in Civil Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree and age limit is 21-32 years and +3 ( 32+3 = 35 years ) for Central government employee.

The same is applicable to other examination other than defence services.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?