6th September 2018, 02:00 AM
Pvushnu

Age limit to apply for CISF Sub-Inspector recruitment for Indian Army ex-serviceman?

Hello friends, I am an ex-serviceman of Indian Army. I want to apply for CISF Sub-Inspector recruitment. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the age limit as soon as possible.

11th September 2018, 11:29 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for CISF Sub-Inspector recruitment for Indian Army ex-serviceman?

1. The age limit to apply for CISF Sub Inspector is 20-25 years as calculated on 1st August, 2018.

2. In case of Ex Serviceman, upper age relaxation of three years after deduction of military service rendered from actual age as on closing date.
13th September 2018, 02:17 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to apply for CISF Sub-Inspector recruitment for Indian Army ex-serviceman?

The acronym CISF stands for Central Industrial Security Force.

The age limit for general category candidates for CISF Sub Inspector is 20-25 years. Upper age is relaxed by three years for Ex Serviceman candidates.

It means your upper age limit is 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?