6th October 2011, 08:10 PM
dayanithisurya

Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?

what is the age limit for the mathematics teachers for getting job in state or central government? and which year seniority list is going for mathematics teachers selection in trb? and what are the procedure to get a central government teaching job?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  2. What to do after completing B.A and B.Ed
  3. What is the maximum age limit for Central Government Employees for applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  5. Can I apply for TET exam after completing D.Ed?
  6. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  7. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  8. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  9. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  10. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.E(PPM) in OU with 62%
  12. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  13. How can I do the teaching job in state or central government schools? Qualifications for the drawing teacher job?
  14. Is the maximum age limit for central government job also 36 years for general candidates?
  15. Age criteria to get a Central Government teaching job for females?
  16. Scope and age limit of govt. job after B.Ed with 27 years of age?
  17. Can I apply for CTET test after doing Nursery Teacher Training in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am i eligible to write TET exam after my B.SC computer science with B.ED?
3rd November 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?

What is the age limit of Second grade teacher in central govt jobs?
16th November 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?

what is the maximum age limit for applying for govt. teachers
22nd November 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit for applying for govt. teachers
27th November 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

what is maximum age limit for getting a gov job
8th December 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

40 y below of General candidates only
3rd January 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

if any person is CA and she wants to be lecturer and she has got 63% in b.com delhi university.........then can she apply for and what are the future prospects......??
6th January 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i am post graduate in maths. I have done B.Ed also i have qualified CTET, i want to get job only in delhi region what shoud i do?
16th January 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am Exserviceman PG in English,PGDHRM and B.ed age 49
20th March 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for maths teachers for getting a job in central schools? what is the procedure to get a job in central school with CTET cirtificate?
1st September 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How do i get a job as mathematics/ physical science teacher with Namibian Government? I have a degree in Technical Education.
28th January 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

can you please give me the procedure for applying for teachers job in central school, i am M.sc. maths and B. ed.
3rd May 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I had passed b tech m.e can i applicable for math teacher in govt school
19th July 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am hindimedium student can i get job in central school
16th October 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I am licensed secondary mathematics teacher. I am 49 yrs old already. do I have a chance to teach in the govt public schools? Thank you.
22nd November 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

are there jobs which are to be filled by central govt regarding maths teachers
14th December 2013, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

I am a license mathematics teacher and a 44 years old. do I have a chance to apply in a public school? Thank You.
24th March 2014, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

hi
i have complete my graduation but my marks below 40% i want to do govt. teacher job. how do i get a job .what is the procedure.
my age ia 29 and plz guide me which course helpfull to me. is it possible if i will get more than 50% in m.a.
5th May 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Iam post graduate in Maths & completed B.ed , CTET. I want to know the age limit for various government jobs. [email protected]
14th January 2015, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi am 49yrs old buzy upgrading my english in grade 12 ABET classes to become a teacher ,can you please advice me if I'm doing the right thing
21st December 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

In which medium the ctet exam is taken ? Which is first language and which is second language ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?