2nd October 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Age limit and qualification for political science leacturership?

how much age limit and qualification want for political science lecturer ship

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit and minimum qualification required to study Ph.D in Political Science at USA?
  2. How may I get details about age limit, eligibility criteria and qualification for becoming a RAW officer? I am pursuing BA degree with political science & sociology & philosophy stream
  3. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  4. Age and qualification required for Political Science Lecturership? How much marks are needed for lecturership?
  5. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  6. How can I prepare for JPSC entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible for PGT DSSSB after scoring 49.50% in M.A and 64% in B.Ed?
  8. After which course can I give the entrance exam of MPSC?
  9. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science? -- [New]
  10. Which exam should I attend for MPSC exam? I am a TYBSc student
  11. Which graduation course is best for MPSC? I have passed 12th exam
  12. Required Qualification and Age limit to apply for OTA?
  13. Eligibility criteria for IAS examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I appear for RTO exam?
  15. Details about intelligence bureau? What is the age limit qualification?
  16. Required Academic Qualification and Age limit to appear for TNPSC Group Exams?
  17. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  18. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
8th January 2013, 08:42 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and qualification for political science leacturership?

As per AICTE below si the qualifications for the post of Asst Lecturer is:
Post Graduation Pass with minimum 55% marks
AND
UGC-NET qualified in your Post Graduation subject
or
PHD

The above is the minimum qualifications required by all candidates to apply for the Asst Professor Jobs.
Maximum age till which you can apply is 45 years
9th January 2013, 03:30 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For becoming lecturer, you need to give the national eligibility test in which the minimum percentage required in your post graduation is 55%.
Your age should be minimum 28 years and there is no upper limit for it.
9th January 2013, 10:35 PM
abhishek0123

Qualifications :

First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology OR First class Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology.

Note: Percentage of marks obtained for the above mentioned examination should also be furnished in the column prescribed for noting qualification for the post in the application forms. The term I class means “I Class with a minimum of 60% Aggregate Marks”(G.O(P) No.6/2003/H. Edn. Dated 24.1.2003)

Probation: Those who are appointed to the post shall from the date on which they join duty be on probation for a period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.

Liability to serve in the Defence Services

Persons appointed to the post shall be liable not withstanding that at the time of requisition they are holding higher appointments to serve for a minimum period of four years (including periods spent in training) in the Defence Services or an assignment relating to defence efforts anywhere in India or abroad if so required. The liability to serve in the defence services will be limited to the first ten years of service and will not ordinarily apply to persons above 40 years of age.
9th January 2013, 10:36 PM
abhishek0123

Qualifications :

First class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology OR First class Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology.

Note: Percentage of marks obtained for the above mentioned examination should also be furnished in the column prescribed for noting qualification for the post in the application forms. The term I class means “I Class with a minimum of 60% Aggregate Marks”(G.O(P) No.6/2003/H. Edn. Dated 24.1.2003)

Probation: Those who are appointed to the post shall from the date on which they join duty be on probation for a period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.

Liability to serve in the Defence Services

Persons appointed to the post shall be liable not withstanding that at the time of requisition they are holding higher appointments to serve for a minimum period of four years (including periods spent in training) in the Defence Services or an assignment relating to defence efforts anywhere in India or abroad if so required. The liability to serve in the defence services will be limited to the first ten years of service and will not ordinarily apply to persons above 40 years of age.
10th January 2013, 10:26 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much age limit and qualification want for political science lecturer ship
In order to become a Lecturer in Government college for Political Science subject you will have to appear in UGC-NET Exam.

Eligibility for UGC NET:-

Educational qualification:->>You must be passed out in P.G/Master degree course with Political Science as one of the subject.

Marks:-

>>Your minimum marks in P.G should be 55% if you belong from the General category.
>>If you belong from the SC/ST/BC category then your minimum marks should be 50%.

>>There is no age limit for applying for Lecturership.

Exam Pattern:-

PAPER I
>>Total number of questions will be 60.
>>You will have to attempt only 50.
>>Total marks for this paper will be 100.
>>Total duration for this paper will be 1 hour and 20 minutes.

PAPER II
>>Total number of questions will be 50.
>>All are Compulsory questions.
>>Total marks for this paper will be 100.
>>Total duration for this paper will be 1 hour and 20 minutes.

PAPER III
>>Total number of questions will be 75.
>>All are Compulsory questions.
>>Total marks for this paper will be 150.
>>Total duration for this paper will be 2 hour and 30 minutes.

NOTE:-From January 2013 there is change in selection pattern for Lecturership.Top 15% candidates(For Each subject and Category) will be selected for Lecturership from the Merit List.

In order to visit its official website ,please

10th January 2013, 02:38 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

For lectureship you will have to clear the National Eligibility Test. Without clearing the National Eligibility Test by University Grants Commission you simply can not become lecturer in any government college.

National Eligibility Test is conducted for College Lectureship and PhD. The exam takes place twice in a year. You can appear for it in June and December. Only those who have post graduation degree are eligible to appear for the National Eligibility Test.

Eligibility

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. Post graduation degree in any stream.

3. Must have completed from UGC affiliated college.

4. At least 55 percent marks in the post graduation course.

5. 50 percent marks are required for SC/ST.

6. Your NET subject should be relevant to post graduation degree.

7. Final year students of PG course can also appear for NET.

8. Final Year students need to submit their PG degree within 2 years.

9. There is no restrictions on number of attempts.

Age Limit

1. 28 years for the candidate appearing for Junior Research Fellowship.

2. upto 3 years relaxation for OBC.

3. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

4. No upper age limit is candidate is applying for the college lectureship.
11th January 2013, 07:21 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

If you want to become a lecturer then you have to crack the National Eligibility Test (NET).

The University Grants commission conducts the NET twice every year for those who want to become Lecturers and for the JRF post.

The Age Limit for NET are :

* For JRF : 21-28 years.

* There is also a relaxation in upper age of 3 years for OBC Candidates and of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

* There is no age limit for the post of Lectureship.

The Educational Qualifications Required are :

* you must have completed your post graduation from any UGC recognized university.

* you must have a minimum of 55% marks in post graduation.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
20th January 2013, 07:42 AM
nikhinaya

National Eligibility Test is conducted for College Lectureship and PhD. The exam takes place twice in a year. You can appear for it in June and December. Only those who have post graduation degree are eligible to appear for the National Eligibility Test.
The Age Limit for NET are :
* For JRF : 21-28 years.
* There is also a relaxation in upper age of 3 years for OBC Candidates and of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
* There is no age limit for the post of Lectureship.
The Educational Qualifications Required are :
* you must have completed your post graduation from any UGC recognized university.
* you must have a minimum of 55% marks in post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?