10th January 2019, 02:39 AM
Ashis ranjan

Age relaxation available in BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment for an OBC candidate?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for BHEL recruitment of Trade Apprentice. I would like to know about the relaxation available for me as I belongs to OBC category. Kindly let me know about the age relaxation available for me.

15th January 2019, 09:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation available in BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment for an OBC candidate?

The age limit to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment is 14 years to 25 years for general category candidates. Further, there is provision of age relaxation of 3 years for OBC category candidates while the same for SC/ST category candidates is 5 years.

For more details regarding the same opening, you can refer to the link www.bhelbpl.co.in.
15th January 2019, 09:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation available in BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment for an OBC candidate?

As far as you are concerned about the provision of age relaxation for OBC category in BHEL Trade Apprenticeship recruitment then it is certainly applicable and therefore the age limit for OBC category candidates for the same recruitment is 14 years to 28 years as compared to 14 years to 25 years for general category candidates.

For more details regarding the same recruitment and different exemptions available for OBC candidates, you can refer to the link www.bhelbpl.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?