10th December 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Agriculture or Microbiology, which is best to study in BSc?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a BA graduate and I have completed my 12th with General Science. Now, I want to take admission in BSc with Agriculture or Microbiology. Kindly tell me which one is best to study between them?

7th February 2021, 02:34 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Agriculture or Microbiology, which is best to study in BSc?

Both the streams are equally good they have a promising career as well as there is a lot of boom in in research field also
You will have to first decide your preference
If you take admission in bsc agriculture then you will have career prospectus in research, teaching, various agricultural industries, field work and many more
Microbiology on the other and is also a very promising career as there is a lot of variations in the diseases and also the number of new diseases is also increasing through this stream you can work in any college as a professor or a researcher as well as you can also work in some private laboratory
the eligibility criteria for studying bsc agriculture or BSc in microbiology is that a candidate must have studied 12th standard with physics chemistry and biology
There is no general entrance examinations as most of the universities will give admission on the basis of the merit scored in 12th standard where is some universities mein conduct their own entrance exam as well as there is no upper age limit to to to apply for the courses
14th May 2023, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Agriculture or Microbiology, which is best to study in BSc?

I prefer microbiology than agriculture because I attend college of health before.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?