29th April 2015, 08:36 PM
neelam mendhe

AIPMT will help in getting admission to a good college?

hey actually i have just completed 12th i just want to know that aipmt entrance exam will help me for admission in good college????

30th April 2015, 11:23 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: AIPMT will help in getting admission to a good college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelam mendhe View Post
hey actually i have just completed 12th i just want to know that aipmt entrance exam will help me for admission in good college????
CBSE i.e. Central board of secondary education is conducting AIPMT/Pre dental entrance examination for 2015 under 15% merit of All India Quota seats in government medical and dental colleges all over India except for AP state and Jammu and Kashmir.

AIPMT examination is to be conducted on May 03, 2015 on Sunday in various test centers. Pattern of Exam is one paper contains 180 objective type of questions with four options in it from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The question paper is of paper pen based and the mode of language is either in English or in Hindi.

Below are the colleges and universities in which through AIPMT you can apply for:
  • DGHS has 15% All India quota seats and under 85% State Quota Seats Haryana, Himachal, Madhya Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Odisha, Rajesthan, Chandigarh, Delhi University, AFMC, Jamia Hamdard and Banarash Hindu University.
  • Under 15% all India quota please find the link and jump into 35th page to get the list of colleges.
30th April 2015, 11:40 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AIPMT will help in getting admission to a good college?

AIPMT refers to " Pre Medical /Pre dental Test " and through this you can get an admission in a repudiated colleges for MBBS or BDS. AIPMT is conducted by " CBSE ".

But the Last date to apply for ALPMT has been over and the Date of examination is 03/05/2015. And for this you have to fill the application form in On line mode only. There is No other way of doing it.

Except Andhra Pradesh ,Telangana and Jammu Kashmir are exempted for this examination.There is No admission for these states through AIPMT.

Top Colleges give admission to candidates through AIPMT score for MBBS/BDS Courses:

1.B.J Medical College,Pune

2. AIIMS ,New Delhi

3.Bangalore Medical College ,Bangalore

4.Seth GS Medical College ,Mumbai

5.Madras Medical College ,Chennai

6.Grant Medical College, Mumbai

7.Maulana Azad Medical College

8.University College of Medical Sciences

9.Lady Hardinge Medical College ,Delhi.

10.Belgaum Institute of Medical Sciences, Karnataka.

Besides these you can apply for Number of Colleges/Universities according to your score in AIPMT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?