24th June 2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Which all colleges in Mumbai offering B.Com and BCA accepts candidates from NIOS Board?

Hi, my name is Mudassar Khan from Andheri, Mumbai. I have completed higher secondary education from NIOS and want to do my graduation. Can you please help me how to get admission and from where to do. I want to study B.Com or BCA.

26th August 2020, 01:26 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which all colleges in Mumbai offering B.Com and BCA accepts candidates from NIOS Board?

No there is no Entrance exam required for BCA. You can just walk into any college and get your admissions done.
For B.Com,there will be an entrance exam conducted by few university like NPAT,DSAT,IPU CET,BHU UET etc

**You hadn't mentioned under which specialization you had had done higher secondary education ,if you specify then it would be easy to assist you more better..

Eligibility criteria:-
-Candidate must have passed class 12th or senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks including English.
The 12th examination must be passed/Appearing with mathematics as a compulsory subject.

--You can continue graduation in NIOS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?