30th May 2020, 02:35 PM
acks

Which all graduate disciplines are acceptable for doing M.A. Economics?

Can I do M.A. Economics as I have completed my graduation in BCA and Intermediate in Commerce stream? Do I need to appear for any common entrance as well? What other career options are available for me?

31st May 2020, 02:51 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Which all graduate disciplines are acceptable for doing M.A. Economics?

Eligibility

1. You must have completed a bachelor degree course under any discipline with minimum 50%. Degree holders in subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, Economics as well as engineering grads can apply for this course.
31st May 2020, 04:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all graduate disciplines are acceptable for doing M.A. Economics?

The common eligiblility to get admission in M.A Economics course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with Economics as one of the major paper.

In some of the institution it is mandatory to have honors in Economics to get admission in M.A Economics.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in M.A Economics on the basis of B.C.A qualification.
31st May 2020, 06:06 PM
kachhadiyasharda

One should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university to pursue M.A (Economics), but some well reputed universities demand graduation in Economics or economics as one of the subjects at graduation to pursue M.A (Economics). Most institutes offer admission to M.A (Economics) based on entrance exam conducted by respective university.
31st May 2020, 08:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

--- The candidate applying must have completed a Bachelorette degree course under any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
--- Degree holders in subjects like physics, mathematics, economics as well as engineering graduates are also eligible.
31st May 2020, 08:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required for Master of Arts in Economics is:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in Economics or a degree with Economics as one of the compulsory subjects.

BCA candidates cannot apply for MA in Economics they can apply for Master of Computer Application for better career and job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?