12th April 2020, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which all graduate disciplines are acceptable for MBA in Agribusiness Management?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc Botany and now wish to do MBA with specialization in Agribusiness Management. Am I eligible for it? How is the scope and job opportunities with MBA in Agribusiness Management?

15th April 2020, 06:25 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: Which all graduate disciplines are acceptable for MBA in Agribusiness Management?

Most institutes offer MBA (Agribusiness) admission for students who have passed their graduation in agriculture or allied farming. Some institutes offer MBA (Agribusiness) admission based on graduation in any discipline. For such institutes, you can apply for admission to MBA (Agribusiness) after completion of graduation in B.Sc (Botany).

Eligible Courses of Graduation For MBA (Agribusiness) Admission
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.Sc (Agronomy)
- B.Sc (Fisheries)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?