11th August 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Which all Master's specialization would be best to do after Biotechnology?

I have done my Engineering in Biotechnology and now I want to pursue my Master's in Forensic Science. Am I eligible? If not, then which other specialization would be best suited with Biotechnology?

13th August 2020, 03:42 PM
Ryandeadpool

Default Re: Which all Master's specialization would be best to do after Biotechnology?

You won't be eligible for forensic science. As you have completed B.E/B.Tech in Biotechnology, you will be eligible for MSc Forensic Biotechnology. If you're not interested in this field, there are plenty other options for you such as Bio-Medical engineering, Environmental sciences, MSc Toxicology.

Here you can check the program of MSc Forensic Biotechnology:
https://www.gfsu.edu.in/institute-of-forensic-science/programs-ifs/

To know more about biotechnology, please check the below website:
www.biotecnika.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?