9th June 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Which all subjects are taught in a 3 year full time graduate course of BCA?

I wanted to study Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) course. So, for that I would like to know the subjects and topics which are in common and being taught by most of the universities in full three year academic program.

Related Questions:
  1. Which all different subjects forms the full course of B.Sc Bio-Science? -- [New]
  2. Is Mathematics compulsory in BCA? Subjects enlisted to study?
  3. Details of colleges offering 3 year full time graduate course in Forensic Science
  4. Can I do full time MCA on the basis of part time BCA?
  5. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  6. Am I eligible to study full time MCA being a distance BCA graduate with Arts background? Where to apply?
  7. Detailed information and subjects enlisted to study in BCA?
  8. Is maths compulsory during BCA course?
  9. Which subjects can a dental graduate opt in IAS exam? How should a dental graduate make the selection for subjects for cracking IAS exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  11. Best colleges or institutes in India providing Bachelor in Performing Arts (Dance)?
  12. How much should be the GMAT score to get into Indian School of Business Management?
  13. Full time M.E (CSE) in Deemed University without TANCET
  14. Can I get job in Accenture if don't know the programming languages being a BCA graduate?
  15. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  16. What are the courses content of Nursing? Like what all are taught in Nursing course?
  17. Any government jobs for Yoga Masters? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will i get admission in BCA in regular full time college in Mumbai after doing 12th science from NIOS? Where are the centers offering BCA in Mumbai of these university?
11th June 2018, 08:14 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all subjects are taught in a 3 year full time graduate course of BCA?

Some of the general subjects that are enlisted in Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) course are given below. They are,

<> Mathematics
<> Technical Communication
<> Introduction to programming language using C
<> Introduction to IT and Computers
<> Digital Electronics
<> Database management systems
<> Digital Electronics
<> Principles of Management
<> Principles of Accounting
<> Object Oriented Programming using C++
<> Computer Architecture
<> Web Technologies
<> Java Programming
<> Computer Networks
<> Software Engineering
<> Computer Graphics
<> Operating System
<> E-Commerce
<> Web Based Programming
<> Linux Environment
<> Data Ware Housing and Data Mining
<> Mobile Computing..etc.,

Subjects of study generally varies slightly from college to college and above mentioned are almost general subjects that are taught.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?