29th August 2011, 10:27 PM
pushp1709

Am I able to fill the form of RBI officer Grade B after completing PG in finance from Autonomous College?

Hi,

I have completed my PG in Finance from Autonomus college, which was not reconized by Govt. when we were pursing our PG, however now it got affilation from Govt. University, and since last two year I am working also.So, Is I'm able to fill the form or not of RBI officer grade B or not?

Hoping for positive reponse.

Thanks & Regards,
Pushpendra Jaiswal

7th November 2015, 12:30 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Am I able to fill the form of RBI officer Grade B after completing PG in finance from Autonomous College?

For being eligible in the RBI grade b officer exam , it is must to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. For the reserved category It is 50%.One have to score such marks in his/her +2 as well as in Bachelor degree.

The age of appearing aspirant's must be in between 21 years to 30 years. There is upper age relaxation is available for the reserved category aspirants. The aspirant who pursued M.phill and Ph.d they can apply for this exam at the age of 32 years and 34 year.

There is no. Of attempts as six times for the general category students. There is no restrictions to opt this exam for the SC/ST/OBC Category aspirant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?