10th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I allowed to appear for improvement exam in the same year of giving the board exam?

Sir, I have scored low marks in my 12th board exam given from Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). So, I want to give improvement exam in two subjects. Can I give improvement exam this year only?

12th June 2018, 10:15 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Am I allowed to appear for improvement exam in the same year of giving the board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have scored low marks in my 12th board exam given from Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). So, I want to give improvement exam in two subjects. Can I give improvement exam this year only?
Yes, you can appear for Improvement Exam of BSEB Board. But Improvement Exam is conducted next year for a candidate along with other regular candidates. You cannot appear for the Improvement Exam in the same year. Just fill the Improvement exam form, pay the fees required and appear for the Improvement exam next year with regular candidates. Admit Card will be sent to your mailing address that you had provided in Improvement Exam form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?