3rd June 2011, 09:06 PM
sridhar56

Am I allowed to transfer from Sastra University to any of the Anna University affiliated colleges in 2nd or 3rd year of B.E/B.Tech courses?

Is it permitted to tranfer from sastra university to any of the annauniversity affiliated colleges in second or third year of b.e/b.tech courses

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  2. What is the procedure which we need to follow for getting transfer while doing 2nd year college?
  3. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  4. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  5. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  6. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  7. Can I transfer from one college to another under Anna University?
  8. Eligibility to join 3rd year of engineering after completing diploma from Anna University?
  9. Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?
  10. How can I get a job in government sector after B.Tech IT from Anna University Affiliated College?
  11. Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges?
  12. Am I eligible for lecturer post in Anna University affiliated college after completing 5 years integrated M.Tech course from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University?
  13. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  14. What is the rule regarding Cross Major in Anna University affiliated colleges? -- [New]
  15. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I change my college in 2nd year if both the colleges are affiliated to the same university?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges?
  18. Why should I pay 3 years engineering course fee to get TC from college? What are the Anna University rules regarding transfer to another college?
21st August 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I allowed to transfer from Sastra University to any of the Anna University affiliated colleges in 2nd or 3rd year of B.E/B.Tech courses?

iam studying at anna university affilated college,can i get transfer to sastra university at second year?
24th August 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I allowed to transfer from Sastra University to any of the Anna University affiliated colleges in 2nd or 3rd year of B.E/B.Tech courses?

iam studying at anna university affilated college,can i get transfer to sastra university at second year?and what are the procedure for it?
25th August 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying B.E second year in chennai univercity. what procedure of third year transfer?
21st October 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam studying at anna university affilated college,can i get transfer to sastra university at second year?and what are the procedure for it?
Students persuing Engg Degree programmes in Deemed Universities are not eligible for getting transfers to anna university affiliated institutions.
14th November 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm studyng 1st year in deemd university at chennai. Can i join in sastra fr my second year?
15th January 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying second B.E(ece).i want to change my college.did i directly go to join third year for other colleges in next year?
17th January 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

shall i get transfer to anna univ guindy campus or to other top ranking college after first year in anna univ affiliated college by scoring good marks in B.E without giving donation
3rd May 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

my daughter has finished her higher secondary in tamil nadu state government syllabus. she is also writing aieee examination. she wants to persue her b.tech in sastra university, tanjore. may i know the cut off marks or aieee ranking 2011-12 for satra admission
28th May 2012, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

I got 1002 in higher secondary in tamilnadu state government syllabus. can I get EcE in Sastra university
3rd June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i get 1056 marks in TN hsc examination.can i get mechanical engineering in sastra university,tangore.
29th June 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i joined btech csc in sastra university will iget a better life or what type of placement
19th June 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir, am doing B.E. IN ANNAUNIVERSITY.is it possible to get transfer from anna university to other state deemed university?
17th November 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing my b.arch 1st year in deemed university can I transfer to anna university affiliated college in 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?