17th May 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for 3 years LLB course after completing B.Tech with 60% marks

i am completed b.tech with 60% marks,am i eligible for 3 year llb course????

26th May 2015, 03:06 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for 3 years LLB course after completing B.Tech with 60% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completed b.tech with 60% marks,am i eligible for 3 year llb course????
Yes any candidates, who have completed at least their graduation in any discipline from the recognized university can join 3 years LLB course.

LL.B stands for the Bachelor of Law. If you want to get the admission into top reputed colleges then, you should have to apply for the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test).

This exam is conducted by the fourteen National Law University every year for those aspirants, who want to make their career in law field.

Eligibility:
Graduate from any stream can apply for this exam.

Candidates should have secured at least 45% marks. for SC/ST candidates it should be at least 40%.

Age of candidates should not exist 30 years, however age relaxation is applicable in case of reserved category as per government rule.
Syllabus consist the following Topics:
  • Current Affairs
  • General English
  • General Knowledge
  • Legal Aptitude
  • Logical Reasoning
  • Elementary Mathematics

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?