7th June 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in MBBS CEE?

i got 1859rank in assam cee i belong to sc category am i eligible for selection in mbbs

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  2. What is the passing marks for MBBS in CEE Assam?
  3. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  4. Will I get MBBS or BDS after scoring 394 rank in CEE?
  5. Am I eligible for Assam CEE after scoring 56% marks (PCB) in 12th board exam?
  6. About DCE CEE 2010 Exam regarding Domicile
  7. Can I get a seat in MBBS course without attending the CEE exam? Percentage required for it?
  8. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  9. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  10. Separate forms filling of DCE after AIEEE results?
  11. Can I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 129 marks and 2385 rank in CEE exam
  12. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  13. Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET?
  14. Am I eligible for CEE after scoring 57% in PCB
  15. Can i get admission in government engineering colleges after scoring 203 marks in Kerala CEE?
  16. Total number of seats in Assam CEE?
  17. Kerala and bhu pg ayurvedic entance old question paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
15th February 2017, 03:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in MBBS CEE?

=> Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is composed of two Words i.e M.B. = Medicinae Baccalaureus and B.S. = Bachelor of Surgery.

=> The duration of this course is five and half years.

=> Candidate must have passed 12th with 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course after 1859 rank in Assam cee so you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?